Recent political debates have caused many conservatives to question the integrity and decency of their politically officials. Fresh news emerges, headlines explode, and convictions that fuel political ideology divide candidates from those they are trying to serve. How can Christians honor politicians whom they disagree with and even disrespect? The scripture is clear: we are called to show honor to our governing officials. But how is that done when their character is not necessarily worthy of honor? On today’s program, Dr. Moore discuss civility in the public square with his guests, Drs. Peter Wood and Os Guinness. As they note on today’s program, Christians must be careful to honor those who have authority over them while also being honest and vocal about the biblical convictions they hold.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case