When a recession hits a nation, the effects are felt at all levels of society. Relationships, governments, and institutions are all subject to radical change. And no institution is more subject to being deeply affected by a recession than that of the family, and specifically the role of a father. How do men fight for their role as provider when the times are so economically difficult? On today’s program, Dr. Moore discusses the effects of a recession on the role of family’s provider, with his guests Michael Gerson and Brad Wilcox. Through the hard times and the easy, the role of provider displays the character of God to a culture ready to give up on those who are most in need.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case