Whatever happened to being seen but not heard? Diana West asks that question in a recent essay, noting that there has been a massive shift in Western culture away from adult authority and toward the “wise child.” All around us are signs that authority and wisdom are now to be recognized in the young, rather than the old. This is nothing less than a reversal of what previous generations had believed and assumed. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler notes that the bible teaches that children are fallen and in need of wisdom from their parents. Adults should not be afraid to help their children by being exactly what they are called to be: good parents.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)