When children are always digitally on, parents face new challenges on how to discipline their children from social media. Who should run a household: parents or children? The question might seem obvious, but many parents are given to be friends with their children and are terrified of having to discipline them. How should your child’s involvement with social media shape the way you parent? While we need to love, bless and teach our children, there is nothing to suggest that disciplining a child is bad for them. To the contrary, as Dr. Mohler notes on today’s program, parents must take up the call to love children by shaping their character through godly discipline.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case