Who were the heroes that captivated your attention as a child? Who did you want to grow up to be like? The Bible holds up heroes as very important for growth as a Christian. Reading about the great lives of the faith in the scriptures should call us forward to live lives of great faith. Someone must lead. Someone must call others towards faithfulness and help to show them the way. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler notes that heroes are not just those who do great feats of prominent bravery. Heroes are those who have outstanding character in all circumstances, whether the world is watching or not.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)