The horrific earthquake in Haiti this week has caused the entire world to stop in mournful awe over this terrible tragedy. This event has left many people wanting to know, when tragedy falls, where is God’s love? Is He sovereign over tragedy of this magnitude? On today’s program, Dr. Mohler notes the importance of trusting in the Lord’s goodness amidst suffering. Rather than asking the question of “why?,” Christians know that God is sovereign over all things and working even the worst of circumstances together for the good of those who love Him. In the aftermath of this tragedy, Christians need to stand up with the love of Christ and bless a nation in desperate need of the gospel.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)