Santa Claus has taken over the Christmas season. From a historical man giving gifts to needy children, to a jolly old man in a red suit, Christmas has become about far more than a babe in a manger. How should Christians talk about Santa Claus with their children? What is the best way to sensitively present truth to young hearts? On today’s program, Dr. Mohler discusses the importance of being honest with children while also being sensitive to the narrative behind Santa Claus. The blessing of good narrative can provide wonderful opportunities to teach important lessons to listening ears.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens