People should be ashamed of how shame-less they are. Ellen Goodman of The Boston Globe has recently published an article on the absence of shame in America. The fuel for this article comes from The New York Post’s recent hiring of a notorious prostitute as a financial analyst. In light of this, Ellen Goodman writes her article asking a fair question: where has shame gone in society? As Dr. Mohler notes on today’s program, the deterioration of the doctrine of sin has led to a shameless society. No sin, no shame. As shame disappears from culture, so does any sense of moral consciousness.
- The Hobby Lobby Decision: A Big Win for Religious Liberty -- and a Very Revealing Divide on the Court
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Tolerance on Trial: A Conversation With D. A. Carson
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List