People should be ashamed of how shame-less they are. Ellen Goodman of The Boston Globe has recently published an article on the absence of shame in America. The fuel for this article comes from The New York Post’s recent hiring of a notorious prostitute as a financial analyst. In light of this, Ellen Goodman writes her article asking a fair question: where has shame gone in society? As Dr. Mohler notes on today’s program, the deterioration of the doctrine of sin has led to a shameless society. No sin, no shame. As shame disappears from culture, so does any sense of moral consciousness.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens