People should be ashamed of how shame-less they are. Ellen Goodman of The Boston Globe has recently published an article on the absence of shame in America. The fuel for this article comes from The New York Post’s recent hiring of a notorious prostitute as a financial analyst. In light of this, Ellen Goodman writes her article asking a fair question: where has shame gone in society? As Dr. Mohler notes on today’s program, the deterioration of the doctrine of sin has led to a shameless society. No sin, no shame. As shame disappears from culture, so does any sense of moral consciousness.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1