The gospel is under attack in the Church today. Modern Christianity very quickly loses sight of the good news that creates the Church when the message is added to or unintentionally ignored. How can the Church be careful to keep the message of the gospel at the center of the Church? On today’s program, Dr. Mohler is joined by friends Mark Dever and C.J. Mahaney to discuss the importance of keeping the message of Christ crucified the center of Church life. Though these brothers come from different spiritual walks of life, their lives have been changed by the same message, bringing them together for the gospel.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens