The life of Oral Roberts has been widely followed and seriously influential in the Christian world. Many American Christian homes during the twentieth century were personally influenced by this pastor’s message of health, prosperity and healing. As Oral Roberts’ life comes to a close, the Church must look at his life and ask the question was his theology faithful? While many people did come to genuine faith through Oral Roberts’ ministry, it is important to exam whether or not his teaching was faithful to the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler notes the importance of Oral Roberts’ life and ministry, while also reminding the Church that we must be faithful and clear to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ to broken and sinful people in need of saving news.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)