The Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life has published a report today that suggests many people who identify has Christians hold to very unchristian, even pagan, beliefs. The statistics are startling. Many people calling themselves Christians believe in things like reincarnation and astrology, and are unaware that these things are condemned by Scripture. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler notes the importance of the pastors’ role in proclaiming biblical truth to their congregations. The Scripture promises that Christians will naturally fill up their itching ears with false teaching. The Church must be careful to hold high the gospel and proclaim it with unashamed clarity. The clearer the teaching, the healthier the sheep will be.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case