New York magazine has recently published an article on abortion in America which may be the most important article to emerge on the topic in a very long time. Writing for the magazine, Jennifer Senior argues that the recent passage of the Stupak Amendment, by Democrats, proves that the climate for abortion in America is truly changing. This generation of voters is one that has grown up in the age of the ultrasound, knowing that the fetus inside the womb is absolutely human. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler discusses the changing of the American conscience in a pro-life direction. On an issue of such moral significance, Americans must eventually embrace truth: abortion is wrong and a baby’s life must be defended.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens