Is living together really such a big deal? In a post-modern culture, where people don’t really believe in the institution of marriage, is there any reason for couples to wait for the benefits of living together? As Dr. Mohler notes on today’s program, the Church must be careful to address the depth of people’s sin. The bible clearly calls sex before marriage and cohabitation wrong. The Church must be careful to address this issue, helping young couples quickly move towards marriage. Cohabitation thrives in a society where marriages are not honored and encouraged.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)