Marriage is under attack and many wonder if it will be preserved and defended for future generations. From rewriting definitions to legislative battles, lines are being drawn that will shape the nature of the marriage debate for years to come. In response to the growing tide of liberal definitions, the Manhattan Declaration seeks to send a clear signal to all those involved in the marriage debate: the institution of marriage is a gift from God and therefore must be taken on his terms. As Dr. Mohler notes on today’s program, marriage is a gift to society, not a product of society, and therefore cannot be defined by national whims and cultural trends.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case