Every civilization relies on a consistent moral framework to provide stability and justice within society. For some time now, the moral fabric which undergirds our society has been under attack by the secular elite. Rather than seeing immoral acts as wrong and calling them that with intentional clarity, the psychiatric class has attempted to take responsibility off of the individual and place it on their past conditioning. In light of the recent tragedy at Ford Hood, Dr. Mohler takes this issue on, discussing the danger of covering up personal responsibility for their actions. The Christian worldview does not try to diagnose and fix our problems. Rather it offers one gospel that saves imperfect people form their sins.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case