Sex education is hardly innocent. Much of the material being taught to students is ideologically motivated and birthed from an inherently secular worldview. This ideology is often intentionally subversive to the values that parent’s have for their children, and parents are usually ignorant to what their children are being taught. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler interviews Dr. Miriam Grossman, author of You’re Teaching My Child What?, about the dangers of sex education in school curricula. The conversation is one that no parent will want to miss.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case