Hunter Baker has recently written a new book titled ‘The End of Secularism,’ and the work is telling. At the turn of the century, secularists thought that they were going to take over society. They couldn’t have been more wrong. Though the secular worldview took hold of the Academy, human beings have consistently found the secularist’s outlook on life morally repulsive and disingenuous. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler and Dr. Baker investigate the false and dangerous worldview assumptions at the root of secularism. In the end, any worldview that denies the existence of the Christian God, utterly fails in explaining the human experience.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)