The bible has a great deal to say about animals and their place in God’s creation. While they very clearly display the glory of God and bring joy to his creation, should animals be treated with the same importance as humans? According to Gillian Flaccus of the Associated Press, many churches are answering yes to that question by holding worship services for their congregant’s pets. As Dr. Mohler notes on today’s program, there are serious problems with the church when we have so lost the saving message of the gospel that we attract people by catering to their pets.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case