Clothing makes a statement, and if The New York Times is any indicator of where the culture is headed, clothing is speaking loudly. According to a recent article by Jan Hoffman, high schools are forced to tackle gender issues of a new magnitude: boys choosing to dress as girls – because they want to. This is not an issue that is segmented to a specific area as this phenomenon is happening all over the country. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler takes on the importance of addressing the vital signs of what is happening in a child’s heart. While issues of dressing are important and have serious cultural consequences, they are only indicators of things happening within the heart.
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case