The twentieth anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall is an important milestone in human history. The wall, which represents ideas of oppression, cruelty and great evil, was made not to keep people out, but to trap people within. When the wall fell, it was followed by a moment of great moral clarity: human beings are made for freedom. On today’s program, speaking with his friend Peter Wehner, Dr. Mohler notes the importance of seeking moral clarity at all costs. People should never be ashamed of truth. In all circumstances, the truth must be sought out, cared for, believed in, and robustly carried into the future.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1