The twentieth anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall is an important milestone in human history. The wall, which represents ideas of oppression, cruelty and great evil, was made not to keep people out, but to trap people within. When the wall fell, it was followed by a moment of great moral clarity: human beings are made for freedom. On today’s program, speaking with his friend Peter Wehner, Dr. Mohler notes the importance of seeking moral clarity at all costs. People should never be ashamed of truth. In all circumstances, the truth must be sought out, cared for, believed in, and robustly carried into the future.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1