For a generation that is always on, texting is an outlet that keeps on giving. In public and private, there is never a moment when this generation feels awkward about using social media. How can Christians live like this, with no boundaries and constant social contact? On today’s program, Dr. Mohler talks about the importance of guarding out time using social media. Through good parenting and Christian discretion, an age of too much social contact can be appropriately tamed.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case