Tragic events are unfolding in Fort Hood, Texas today. 12 people, including a shooter, were shot and killed and at least 31 people have been injured. How do Christians explain and give an account of terrible evil of this magnitude? While there are worldviews that actually deny the sinfulness of evil, Christians have a legitimate answer to the tragic events of today’s nature. As Dr. Mohler notes on today’s program, God is never the author of evil, but he does allow things of this nature to happen and he holds people accountable for their actions.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case