How can young people prepare themselves for marriage? On today’s program, Dr. Mohler discusses the things people can do to make sure they are readying themselves for marriage. Lisa Anderson and Steve Waters of Boundless.org, join Dr. Mohler to address the need for intentionality in the relationships young people pursue. Marriage is certainly something that should be encouraged and sought after from a young age, but getting to that point of commitment can often be difficult. Listen as Dr. Mohler and his guests help listeners think through this important issue.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)