Where is the institution of marriage headed in the United States? The Institute for American Values and the NCAAMP have jointly released The Marriage Index, which uses five indicators to measure the health of marriages in the United States. Just as there are specific indicators that reveal the state of the economy, The Marriage Index reveals what’s happening between couples today. Maggie Gallagher, President of the Institute for Marriage and Public Policy, joins Dr. Mohler to discuss this new index and the reasons why marriages are both succeeding and failing today.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)