Divorce is becoming the new norm in America. Rather than honoring their marriage contracts, couples are breaking their vows, leaving their children and finding ways to circumvent faithfulness to those they have promised to love. Divorce is terrible, real, and becoming more and more common in the United States. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler, with his guest Dr. Brad Wilcox, discusses the dangers of divorce, and encourages Christians and all those listening to honor the institutions God has blessed and given us for our good.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)