Tim Tebow is coming under fire for his commitment to the gospel. Is this wrong? Should Christians be vocal about their faith in the platform given to them? On today’s program, Dr. Mohler tackles this issue, going to the defense of celebrities who are committed to their faith in Jesus Christ. There are certain issues of such importance that one cannot separate their convictions from the public nature of their working lives. Tim Tebow and those like him have a moral obligation to be faithful to the faith that has changed their lives.
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case