Paul Knitter has written a book titled Without Buddha I Could Not Be A Christian. The title is more than revealing. He argues that where there are holes and inconsistencies in Christianity, Christians should learn from Buddha. Should Christians heed this advice? Is Christ sufficient for the Christian life or is more needed? Scripture is clear on this: Christ is completely sufficient for the Christian life, with no outside help needed. As Dr. Mohler notes on today’s program, the Christian life finds it’s sustenance and strength in Christ alone. He is a perfect Savior. He needs no help.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1