The joy of having children is something sought after by all kinds of people, specifically for Christians who understand the gift children are from the Lord. When pregnancy becomes difficult, how should Christians think about reproductive issues? On today’s program, Dr. Mohler addresses the dangers of disguised abortion, when doctors promote “selective reduction” to deal with unanticipated embryos.
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case