President Obama has come out in strong support of homosexual marriage. This past weekend he spoke to the Human Rights Campaign promising to eliminate stigmas surrounding homosexuality in America. The President is doing his best to ‘liberate’ homosexuals from the Defense of Marriage Act, Don’t Ask Don’t Tell, and the normalcy of heterosexual marriage. The reactions to his comments were more than jubilant. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler notes the importance of the Church’s commitment to standing up for a Biblical definition of marriage in the halls of our Nation’s Capitol.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case