Are young men concerned about missions? The call to the mission field is being answered by the Church, but the majority of people answering that call are women. Where are the young men? The gospel calls people into the Church to be fed by the blessings of the cross and then sends them out to call a lost world to Christ. As Dr. Mohler notes on today’s show, the Church needs to make the glory of missions a normal, regular practice. This is not a call for the spiritually heroic; it is the job of all Christians to take the gospel to lands in need of Christ.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case