The United States Supreme Court will hear Salazar vs. Buono tomorrow, determining whether or not a religious cross should be allowed on the Mojave National Preserve in California. More is at stake here than meets the eye. As Dr. Mohler notes on today’s show, the importance of this case is not the constitutional provisions of where a cross can be found, rather the power and significance of the cross in the Christian’s life. Christians should be careful to proclaim the importance and significance of the cross in all spheres of life.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case