Secularists are celebrating a new holiday tomorrow: International Blasphemy Day. Man’s audacity of celebrating a day that is designed to mock and dishonor the Lord is frightening and telling. It is not, however, surprising. As Dr. Mohler notes on today’s program, society is quickly moving further and further from the revealed truth of Scripture. This kind of audacity should not cause Christians to shy away from the fight for truth, but to boldly proclaim the gospel to a world in open rebellion.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case