Secularists are celebrating a new holiday tomorrow: International Blasphemy Day. Man’s audacity of celebrating a day that is designed to mock and dishonor the Lord is frightening and telling. It is not, however, surprising. As Dr. Mohler notes on today’s program, society is quickly moving further and further from the revealed truth of Scripture. This kind of audacity should not cause Christians to shy away from the fight for truth, but to boldly proclaim the gospel to a world in open rebellion.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1