Women are no longer happy. According to Maureen Dowd, reporting for The New York Times, as women grow older they become less and less happy. As dreams are changed, children grow up, and careers come and go, women’s identities shift and happiness can easily become lost. On today’s show, Dr. Mohler discusses what Christian women should truly want; knowing that a deep knowledge of the Savior brings lasting joy and true happiness – something the feminist ideal can never give.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach