Deepak Chopra is at it again: arguing for a Jesus that doesn’t exist in scripture. This time, his argument comes in a response to the Washington Post’s On Faith column, saying that the God of the Bible encourages Christians to hate people in society who have alternative life styles. On Today’s show, Dr. Mohler talks about how Christians can stay on top of this apologetic challenge of our day. When men like Deepak Chopra are able define truth in whatever way they want to, we must be ready and careful to stand by the revealed truth of the Scriptures.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case