Deepak Chopra is at it again: arguing for a Jesus that doesn’t exist in scripture. This time, his argument comes in a response to the Washington Post’s On Faith column, saying that the God of the Bible encourages Christians to hate people in society who have alternative life styles. On Today’s show, Dr. Mohler talks about how Christians can stay on top of this apologetic challenge of our day. When men like Deepak Chopra are able define truth in whatever way they want to, we must be ready and careful to stand by the revealed truth of the Scriptures.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens