Islam is continuing to grow and strenghten in America and abroad. Christians are being faced with difficult questions, learning to live along side neighbors who are emphactically opposed to the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. How should Christians treat their neighbors, when worldviews are at complete odds? The gospel of Jesus Christ reminds us that we are to love our neighbors, and to pray that God, through his mercy, would draw those who do not know him to the saving gospel of His Son.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)