Shocking news reveals that expecting couples are being encouraged to test whether or not their children have down syndrome. If the answer is yes, many physicians encourage the expecting parents to abort their babies. Beyond the obvious tragedy here, many wonderful souls are being lost to the vain idol of convenience and perceived perfection. Listen as Dr. Mohler discusses these sobering statistics with his guest, Dr. John Greever, and many callers who are tremendously thankful for the gift of a down syndrome baby God has given to them.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)