What is it that makes a person right before God? The gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ is one of grace and mercy, given to Christians by the work of Jesus Christ. Moralism is not the gospel. Though people are wired to hide their sins from neighbors, nothing can hide sin from a holy God. Christians must be quick to live in the grace given to us, resting in Christ’s work, and running from the temptation to present ourselves before God as greater than we actually are: in need of salvation.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens