Good parenting involves genuinely loving your child. But what happens when loving a little one turns into an obsession, putting the child first in every circumstance and neglecting necessary discipline? Is it possible to love your child too much? On today’s show, Dr. Mohler discusses trends in parenting with his guest, Po Bronson, author of the new book NutureShock: New Thinking About Children.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case