The 10 commandments are the hallmark of the Old Testament. They play a crucial role in the history of mankind, laying the standard for ethics, laws, and ordered society. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler discusses the wonderful privilege of having God’s 10 words given to his people, and the prominent place they should play in the life of a Christian.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case