President Obama delivered a major speech on Health Care reform last night, trying to energize Congress towards approving change. Intentions aside, did the President truly tell the American people what he hopes to do? On today’s program, Dr. Mohler discusses the nature of the Health Care debate, and the medical, financial and spiritual dangers of where President Obama hopes to lead this country.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case