Amanda Kurowski has been denied the right to receive homeschooling from her mother in the state of New Hampshire. Why? According to the District Court in New Hampshire, Amanda has received too much religious education from her mother. The District Judge has taken Amanda away from her mother and mandated that she must attend a public school to “shake up” her Christian faith. Should Judges have this much authority? On today’s program, Dr. Mohler notes the dangers and far reaching implications of this court’s decision to have the State raise and educate Amanda Kurowski.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case