Believing in the weighty truths of Scripture is the calling and joy of every Christian, and we must be careful to avoid playing the critic when it comes to the issue of biblical authority. There are many Christians who, though appearing orthodox, would like to change, ignore and manipulate what the Bible clearly teaches. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler discusses the importance of the doctrine of Inerrancy, with his guest, Dr. Gregory Beale.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship