On the 70th Anniversary of the Nazi invasion of Poland, Dr. Mohler discusses the important moral lessons learned from World War II. As nations look to the future, what are the lessons they should take with them to protect from such terrible loss. In a fallen world, there are always future Hitlers ready and waiting to destroy life. We must learn from the past, and yearn for the day when all wars and dictators are brought low.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)