Health Care reform is a matter of sincere Christian importance and needs the attention of all thinking people. Beyond political sentiments, Christians are concerned with the role Government should play in financing and dictating moral decisions for the people. Listen as Dr. Mohler addresses the nature and moral dangers of socialized health care.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)