In today’s conversation, Dr. Mohler discusses the importance of the local church with guest Kevin DeYoung. Pastor DeYoung’s most recent book Why We Love the Church: In Place of Institutions and Organized Religion, reminds Christians that to be Christ-centered is to keep the local church as a chief priority. As the Lord loves his bride, so Christians are called to love and cherish the body of Christ.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)