New Zealand has voted on a referendum on their law against spanking. The verdict? Parents in New Zealand want the right to spank their children when they are in need of discipline. Scripture encourages parents to discipline their children for their own good. Spanking is not a form of violence towards children; it’s a blessing that, when done in love, teaches them difference between right and wrong.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case