New Zealand has voted on a referendum on their law against spanking. The verdict? Parents in New Zealand want the right to spank their children when they are in need of discipline. Scripture encourages parents to discipline their children for their own good. Spanking is not a form of violence towards children; it’s a blessing that, when done in love, teaches them difference between right and wrong.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel