Women are finding an increasing role in the military: fighting in combat along side with men. Is this an appropriate role for women to fulfill? The Creator has designed men and women in such a way that they fulfill specific roles, both very unique, and each equally important. Dr. Mohler discusses the importance of distinguishing roles amongst men and women, and specifically in an arena of such paramount importance: physical combat on the battlefield.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case