I am very glad to report that I am restarting the Conventional Thinking blog directed at issues of importance for the Southern Baptist Convention and its churches. I really excited about this new conversation and especially about the opportunities for asking all the big questions as we think about the future of our denomination. Yesterday, I delivered an address, “The Future of the Southern Baptist Convention,” at a Presidential Forum on campus. Now, this video is available for you.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)