Does legalized abortion really give women freedom over their bodies? Evidence would suggest the opposite. When women are given the freedom to “choose” whether or not they want to keep their babies, evidence clearly shows that men are given power over women. Dr. Mohler discusses this tragic and important issue with Dr. Richard Stith, Professor of Law at Valparaiso University School of Law.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)