Contraception is a very important and sensitive issue that leads many evangelical couples to very different conclusions. As couples marry, they find that they have to deal with this issue, and come to God honoring convictions on what the scriptures say about birth control. Dr. Mohler discusses this important topic with callers who have thought and prayed through this issue, and who, over time, have changed their thinking to honor the Lord more fully.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach